Choose to Be Fit: Become Healthier with the HCG Diet
- Are you struggling to lose weight and nothing is working anymore?
- Have you tried many diets and failed?
- Do you need to lose a lot of weight quickly?
There is hope and help with the HCG diet. Dr. A. T. W. Simeons, a distinguished physician, first published a report on the use of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) for drastic weight loss in 1954, while practicing in Rome, Italy. He administered this diet with great success in a spa for celebrities and royalty. Now you can get the same HCG diet.
The benefits of HCG for drastic weight loss are:
- Weight loss is fast and dramatic
- Most patients report not feeling hungry
- The body fat scale shows muscle mass is preserved
- The body fat scales shows dangerous visceral fat is lost
- Most patients report feeling light, clear and energetic
- You are left with a reshaped body with a lot less fat
Since it is a restricted diet and losing weight rapidly can cause some side effects, it is recommended that a physician screen and monitor you.
Under this physician guided program, you will be screened for underlying metabolic issues and get to the root cause of why you are gaining weight and having difficulty losing weight.
Our HCG program is more comprehensive than most and includes the cost of an initial visit, a metabolic assessment, genuine pharmaceutical grade HCG, daily support e mails and follow up through the transition phase. We teach you how to eat and maintain the weight loss and how to avoid discomfort with the diet.
For an in-depth look at the HCG Diet, please look over the FAQ and Sample Menu provided.
Click here to determine if you are NOT eligible for the HCG diet (use test below)
Calculate your BMI to determine if you are eligible to participate in this diet program. If your BMI is less than 20, using the calculator from this link, it is not appropriate for you to be on this diet. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
You are not eligible for this or any low calorie diet if:
- BMI is less than 20
- Diabetes (uncontrolled)
- Heart Attack
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes
- TIA or mini stroke
- Unstable Angina
- Tumors (benign or malignant)
- Pregnant or nursing
- Have an Eating Disorder
The time to get healthy and stay healthy is NOW. Get slim with an HCG diet for weight loss consultation. Call 973 218-1199