Low Progesterone Treatment
- Do you suffer from PMS, migraines, anxiety, hair loss or mood swings?
- Are you finding it hard to sleep or retaining fluid and weight?
- Do you have fibroids, fibrocystic breasts, heavy periods or polycystic ovarian syndrome?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be suffering from low progesterone or estrogen dominance and may benefit from low progesterone treatment.
Getting low progesterone treatment has the following benefits:
- Reduces anxiety leaving you calm and emotionally stable
- Relieves fluid retention
- Induces sound sleep
- Stops the growth of breast and ovarian cysts and fibroids
- Relieves menstrual migraines and hair loss when due to low progesterone
Women who have low progesterone treatment get their lives back and usually experience greater emotional stability and improved relationships. It is important to consult with an expert to measure all of the hormones that influence progesterone as well as evaluate your diet, metabolism and lifestyle. Addressing all of the factors that influence hormones makes low progesterone treatment more effective. It is much more complicated than just taking hormones and everyone metabolizes hormones differently. You could end up with side effects in the wrong hands.
We develop a partnership with our patients and educate them, as well as, customize treatment to their individual needs. You can learn what is safe and effective for you and given hormone treatment options. You will be monitored and treated as an individual with respect and caring.