Executive Physical Exam & Comprehensive Physical
If you’re wondering whether or not an executive physical is right for you, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have family or company who are depending on you and you are afraid of what will happen if you function sub-optimally or become ill?
- Have you noticed that you don’t have the same clarity, quickness, vigor and vitality of youth?
- Are you concerned that a routine physical or a high tech diagnostic exam is missing something?
- Are you looking for a better approach to managing chronic conditions or “unwellness?”
- Does your doctor say you’re normal or that you’re just getting old?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you could potentially benefit from an executive physical. Here is some more information about them.
The Most Important Project You Can Work on is YOU
Whether you are an executive of a large corporation or the head of your household, you are in charge of your most important asset – your health. When you have people depending on you, you can and must function optimally.
With an executive physical, you CAN feel great again!
A partnership with an experienced and caring team can take you from good to great! We can help you:
- Be healthy and productive and look and feel your best
- Be slim, strong, sharp, supercharged and enjoy quality of life
- Lose weight and lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar.
- Decrease the frequency of colds, sore throat, diarrhea and other infections
- Prevent or reverse chronic illness such as irritable bowel, autoimmune disorders, arthritis, and more
- Save time and money by decreasing doctors’ visits, medications, cost of illness, and lack of productivity
Your Physical is Missing Something: Try a Functional Perspective
A standard executive physical or executive health examination won’t help you achieve these things – it will only tell you if you do or do not have cancer, heart disease or overt illness.They determine what is normal and not what is optimal. Even if you are normal, you may be on the verge of illness. These exams focus on early detection not function and are not preventive.The Vibrance for Life ® Executive Physical looks at what other exams do not.
The future of preventive medicine lies in how you are aging and functioning. It’s not a diagnosis, it’s how you live, function and feel.
At Vibrance for Life® we provide a different perspective to help you achieve the most fulfilling life and health so you can do the things you love. It will identify the biomarkers of aging so you can slow the aging process as well as early detectors of illness so you can make adjustments to your lifestyle and avoid progression to and complications of illness.
Our physician Lorraine Maita, MD has extensive experience in Internal, Anti-Aging, Functional, Integrative, Preventive and Occupational Medicine and has been working with Executives for over 30 years. Having been an executive herself as the Chief Medical Officer of Fortune 100 companies with thousands of people whom she was responsible for, she walked in the shoes of executives as well as people juggling work, family and other responsibilities.
Our team has extensive experience in evaluation your nutrition, lifestyles and stressors as well as blocks to healing. They will provide you with the assessments, tools and strategies to be as healthy and fulfilled to navigate stressful, busy lifestyles and prevent or reverse chronic illness.
The Vibrance for Life ® Executive Physical is unique and individualized.
- It’s high touch and high-tech – We spend time with you and answer your questions.
- We get to know you – We customize the approach and give you personalized service.
- It’s realistic – We partner to create a comprehensive plan you can live with
- It’s a fresh look at you – You see your potential for feeling better and doing all the things you really want to do.