If you say “yes!” to any of the following questions, then Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for women might be for you:
- Are you tired, grumpy, have mood swings, weight gain and not feeling like yourself anymore?
- Do you have PMS, hot flashes, night sweats, sleepless nights and mental fog?
- Does your doctor tell you that you are normal or just getting old?
- Do you want to be slim, sharp, sexy, and supercharged?
Finally…. You want a partnership with a doctor who listens, understands and takes you seriously!
Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired?
At any age or stage your hormones may be out of balance. You may be fed up with stubborn weight gain, mood swings, fatigue, and other symptoms of hormone imbalances even though you eat healthy, exercise, and do all the right things.
Hormonal imbalances present unique health challenges (no matter your age) and a long list of life-draining symptoms. Sadly, few conventionally trained health practitioners are equipped to address – or even recognize them. You may have experienced being dismissed by traditional healthcare providers and know that there must be a better way. Most health practitioners accept this as part of life, don’t measure your hormones and if they do treat, it is a one size fits all approach using synthetic hormones that carry greater risk.
You Can Feel Like Yourself Again – Are You Ready?
By working with a doctor who has expertise in hormone replacement therapy for women you can feel like yourself again!
- Waking up refreshed after a deep night’s sleep feeling calm and energized to meet the day
- Being able to maintain your ideal weight and have clear skin and healthy hair and nails
- Feeling confident, clear, energetic and have an active sex life
- Having someone to be a partner in your care, overseeing your overall health and looking at the big picture
- Having all of this while experiencing overall health and living your best life
How Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women Can Help You
Hormone Imbalances Can Occur at Any Age and Any Stage
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome) occurs mostly in young women. You may suffer from any or all their associated symptoms such as mood swings, weight gain, tender breasts, cramps, irritability, fatigue, fluid retention and headaches.
- Perimenopausal women (30’s to 50’s) may suffer from irregular or heavy periods, fibroids, weight gain, hair loss, headaches, mood swings, bloating, weight gain and cramps at various times throughout their cycles. They feel out of control and don’t know what is happening to them.
- Menopausal women may feel loss of libido, confidence, self-esteem, and dryness of their skin and vagina, weight gain, loss of bone and memory, high cholesterol, mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue and irritability. They feel like a light has gone out and the plug was pulled so they have no vitality.
There is hope and help.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, get a hormone evaluation to see if hormone replacement therapy for women is right for you.
Contact Me Today for Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
Studies show that the earlier you start hormones when symptomatic and low, the better the outcome. Hormone replacement therapy for women can not only relieve your symptoms, but hormones can also:
- Build and maintain bone, muscle mass, skin tone and libido
- Lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and cardiovascular risk factors
- Improve self-confidence, memory, mood, energy, strength and vitality
After working with me, patients feel like themselves again and regain their health, energy, and vitality.
I’m not only a doctor who specializes in hormone replacement therapy for women, I’m also a female and male hormone doctor and functional medicine physician who also understands anti-aging medicine, genetics, and metabolism. I perform hormone replacement therapy at all the various stages of life.
We are a partner in your care and really listen. You can expect a thorough evaluation
You can expect a thorough evaluation of all the hormones that affect each other such as adrenal cortisol, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA and their metabolites as well as your lifestyle, environment, and risk factors for other illnesses. For women at any age or stage, natural hormone replacement can greatly improve their quality of life.
Look at the Big Picture
Your environment and lifestyle affect your hormones. What you eat drink, think, how much you sleep and exercise, as well as your environment affects your hormones. As a holistic female and male hormone doctor, I also evaluate the effect of your environment and lifestyle on your hormone reduce risk factors for other chronic illnesses. We start there….
Don’t you want to work with someone who will look at the big picture and individualize treatment for you and look at your overall health and wellbeing?
Take Control of Your Hormones and Get Your Life Back!
We address your overall lifestyle and health to and treat you like the individual you are. After modifying these factors, if your hormones are still low, you may benefit from hormone replacement therapy for women. Replacing your hormones with bioidentical hormones that are the same structure as those you produce naturally in your body may be the best option.
Hormone replacement therapy for women is fully customized. Fill out an application for a no obligation clarity call to determine if hormone replacement therapy would be beneficial for you. You will get a customized program to meet your individual needs.
The time to get healthy and stay healthy is NOW. Don’t suffer any longer. Get hormone replacement therapy for women by Filling out an application for a no obligation clarity call to see if we are a good fit. Any questions? Call 973 218-1199
“I was extremely tired, not able to focus, had trouble sleeping and in general did not feel well. Going to Dr. Maita has/is a very positive experience. You are a caring, conscientious Dr. who takes a great deal of time to listen and then respond with positive reinforcement and good medical practices. I am now using Bioidentical hormones, which have helped me feel better in general. I now sleep better and do not feel as though the world is crushing down around me. As a result of your treatment, I am better able to cope with life’s challenges.” – MJW, founder of Because We Are Women
Women’s Hormones and Mood Swings
From PMS to Peri menopause to menopause, hormone fluctuations can take women on a wild ride. Women … Read More
What Does Estrogen Do?
Before answering the question “what does estrogen do?” I’ll first briefly go over exactly what estrogen is. … Read More
Symptoms of Estrogen Deficiency
Hot flashes and night sweats are common symptoms of estrogen deficiency that occur during menopause. … Read More