If you say “yes!” to any of the following questions, then natural testosterone replacement therapy might be for you:
- Are you tired, grumpy, lack motivation, strength or endurance?
- Is your sex drive in park or do you have erectile dysfunction?
- Are you at risk for heart disease, have a big belly or growing breasts?
These are symptoms of low testosterone, and may be signs that you’re in need of natural testosterone replacement therapy.
Men with low testosterone can feel tired, listless, lose their edge, confidence and libido and gain fat around their midlines even in their youth! Some lose energy, strength and ambition. It is important to understand the root cause. Having optimal testosterone levels, which can be achieved through natural testosterone replacement therapy, has many health benefits. Such as:
- Better sleep
- Bone strength
- Boosts confidence
- Decreased cardiovascular disease risk
- Decreased fat
- Improved cognitive function
- Improved mood
- Increased muscle mass
- Lower cholesterol
- Stronger erections
- Weight loss
- Widens coronary arteries
At any age or stage your hormones may be out of balance. By working with a male hormone replacement therapy doctor and receiving natural testosterone replacement therapy, you can feel like yourself again!
Get Back To Optimal Levels With Natural Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Natural testosterone replacement therapy can get you back to producing optimal levels of testosterone. Normal and optimal are also not the same. The range of normal is wide and is adjusted downward as you age. However if you are at the lower end of the range or low because it is expected to be low at your age, even if you have symptoms, you will still be told you are normal and will not get low testosterone treatment. Optimal levels differ from person to person and most feel best when they are in the middle to upper range of normal.
Before considering natural testosterone replacement therapy, know that all testosterone is not created equal. Testosterone has to be free to be effective. It travels through your bloodstream bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and unless it is released, it has no effect. Many healthcare practitioners do not measure free testosterone. Others only look at free testosterone, however some men (and women) convert testosterone into a stronger form dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is responsible for hair loss and aggressive behavior if the levels are too high it can raise blood sugar and have negative effects. There are many things to do to slow the conversion and enjoy the effects of optimal testosterone levels without unwanted side effects.
Testosterone can convert into estrogen, which is something that can be prevented with natural testosterone replacement therapy along with correcting the underlying cause. Men with large bellies and breasts are most likely converting their testosterone into estrogen in their belly fat. The enzyme aromatase is responsible for this conversion and can be activated by alcohol, nutritional deficiencies and weight gain. It is important to manage this process as excess estrogen can raise cholesterol and increase the risk of cardiovascular and other disease. There are natural and prescription remedies as well as lifestyle modifications that can prevent conversion and keep your testosterone levels in the optimum range.
A comprehensive evaluation is essential to determine if you need natural testosterone replacement therapy. If you have any of these symptoms, get a comprehensive evaluation of all of your hormones and their metabolites, nutritional status, lifestyle and environmental exposures.
At your initial consultation:
- You will have a thorough evaluation of your medical history, family history, risk factors, lifestyle and anything that may be preventing you from living a long healthy life. You are treated as whole person and the root cause is addressed, not just a diagnosis and symptoms.
- Comprehensive blood, saliva and any other tests will be ordered to address your unique needs.
You will receive a written plan of nutrition, supplement and lifestyle advice so you can live your best life.
At your follow up visit:
- You will get a thorough analysis of your lab results. Your plan will be further revised to address your unique metabolic issues and customized bioidentical hormones will be prescribed.
- You will be monitored periodically to evaluate your response to treatment and to assure your hormone levels and overall health are optimal.
Don’t suffer any longer. Get natural testosterone replacement therapy by scheduling a consultation. Call 973 218-1199.