- Are you suffering from hot flashes, night sweats, memory loss and mood swings?
- Are you losing your hair and sex drive and gaining weight?
- Is your skin dry and sagging and sex is uncomfortable due to a dryness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be in menopause and may benefit from treatment for menopause. Many hormones change in menopause and estrogen alone is not necessarily the answer.
Getting treatment for menopause has the following benefits:
- Relief from hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings
- Restoring hair, memory and sex drive
- Greater skin elasticity and vaginal moisture
- Increased bone and muscle mass
- May help with cholesterol and weight control
Women who have treatment for menopause feel like themselves again and usually experience greater emotional stability and improved relationships and productivity. It is important to consult with an expert to measure all of the hormones that are affected by menopause as well as evaluate your diet, metabolism and lifestyle. Addressing all of the factors that influence hormones makes treatment for menopause more effective. It is much more complicated than just taking hormones and everyone metabolizes hormones differently. You could end up with side effects in the wrong hands.
We develop a partnership with our patients and educate them, as well as, customize treatment to their individual needs. You can learn what is safe and effective for you and given hormone treatment options. You will be monitored and treated as an individual with respect and caring.
The time to get healthy and stay healthy is NOW. Don’t suffer any longer. Get treatment for menopause by scheduling a consultation. Call 973 218-1199.